div>

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Greetings earthlingsss...

Finally! This has been a long time coming! My procrastination has finally come to a grinding halt and what you see here is the end (pun intended) result... Not much, but it's a start. Now I can join the gazillion others who already have thier own fancy blogs!

And because I am a typical Singaporean and absolutely refuse to part with my hard earned money to pay for something I can get free, I decided to go with the free option and setup this cheapo blog. But this will have to suffice for now.

If you, like me, are voyueristic by nature and love to pry into other people's lives, feel free to browse through the (many) photos which I hope to put up soon. And you will soon come to realise that I, like many of you, are also narcissistic and love showing off my life, along with the many knick-knacks that come along with it...So have fun. Come back soon. Happy Lunar New Year. Don't ask me for ang paos.

No comments: