div>

Monday, June 25, 2007

Toy report #2

Still fooling around with my REVOLTECH Optimus Prime and Megatron mentioned in my earlier post. These things are so much fun! Very good for a little stress relief at the office! Just makes me want to buy the rest of the series. I imagine all the robots having a battle on my office desk! Haha! How to get any work done like that?!

On the same note (toys, not tummy aches), just went to Taka's toy department on Saturday night and as usual, they were clearing the overstocked items. All TMNT were 20% off (still no Leonardo though I was tempted to just buy the van), LOST figures from McFarlane were at $10 each. For some reason they didn't have the Shannon figures left; probably snapped up by all the pervs since she's only dressed in a skimpy bikini.

I ended up with the LOST Hatch Boxset (a steal at $20!) and the Flinstones Drive In Movie Boxset (another streal at $15!), both from McFarlane.

This Todd McFarlane is an evil one, I tell you. He keeps making all these wonderfully crafted toys, of which I'll always find lelong-ing at Taka. Next up, he's gonna make a couple of action figures and vehicles from the video game HALO.

How liddat? Got kid to feed at home and so many toys to buy??

No comments: