div>

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Goodbye holiday, hello corporate world

As much as I enjoy the comfort and satisfaction that household chores bring me, it is time for me to bid adieu to my life as a professional bummer. Come Monday 10 Sep I will begin the next chapter of my life as Assistant Marketing Manager at Yeo Hiap Seng, an endeavour I approach with trepidation and uncertainty, having the knowledge that I'll be working for a market leader in the industry.

I thank God for the much needed rest that He has blessed me with. Now with that same heart I ask Him to bless me in my course of work and also to keep me sane amidst the insanity of the consumer goods industry (they don't call it 'fast moving consumer goods' for naught). I'm also keeping my fingers crossed that my journey here will not be as short lived as the last.

I'm sooooo looking forward to having my own desk to work on, having expensive lunches with media owners and having tons of free samples. And of course, drinks at discounted prices...

No comments: