div>

Friday, October 5, 2007

Thank God for work

As cliched as it sounds, time really does fly when you're having fun. It's been almost a month since I've been at my new job. There's so much to attend to everyday that I don't even notice the minutes flying by. Almost got cross-eyed with all the reports to compile too! There are daily reports to look at, weekly reports to analyse and monthly reports to prepare for our meetings with the principals.

Faster than I can say 'housekeeping', my table is starting to become a mess. I've got tons of documents sitting in my in-tray (segregated into Work In Progress, KIV, Recycled Paper). I don't even know what my drawers are for, they are still empty at the moment save for the top one which is full of half-assed stationery (dried up markers, staplers that don't work, half eaten erasers, etc) left behind by my predecessor.

I've even started a little pantry of my own - consisting of a tin of Jacob's cream crackers (since I always have the munchies being the gremlin that I am), my favourite Monmilk which I replenish every Monday and my supplements (can't afford to burn out).

Now all I need are some photos, toys and posters to personalise my space.

No comments: