div>

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Napoli que vaniamo!! - the prelude (part 2)

One more day to go before we fly off. Received more info today - now we know that the concert will be held outdoors at the famous Piazza del Plebiscito. Wow!

Still waiting for the Universal Music people to call me. Apparently, I have to sign some indemnity form to sell my life away for this trip. Heh heh.

With what little time I have, I did some research online to find out what to do in Naples, how to get around, etc. While looking for a city map to print out and bring along, I realise that nobody seems to do a plain old skool printable map anymore. Now all the maps are interactive showing you the exact spot of certain locations with satelite imagery and all that techno jazz. Turns out the Piazza del Plebiscito amphitheatre is not very far away from where we're putting up, about a ten minute walk.

Getting excited now. Stomach is churning. Can't think. Could be the footlong Subway Club I had for lunch though. Praise the Lord for this wonderfeul, wonderful blessing.

No comments: