div>

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Top 10 things that still amaze me

  1. Criss Angel - Creepy guy who freaks me out more than Freddy Krueger. I've seen illusionists and I've seen illusionists, but this guy is a SORCERER!! Those are not illusions!!

  2. For all the millions (or billions) he's worth, Donald Trump still can't get a decent haircut. Or a nicer wig.

  3. Why Geekus Maximus Bill Gates can't get a trendier pair of glasses. Why does he insist on sticking with that geeky pair? Does that make him look more credible?

  4. Why is the CTE always jammed up? Are the numerous ERP gantries helping the situation?

  5. People who cold call me and tell me that I've won a prize and I need to go down to their office to collect it. Hello?? Didn't anybody tell them that doesn't work anymore?

  6. Kids who go around hawker centres selling donation tickets for 'charity'. Sorry, but once bitten, thrice shy. Regardless whether it's genuine or not, these poor kids only have one person to blame - T.T. Durai.

  7. Why people still insist on whining after buying poor quality pirated DVDs from friendly peddlers who go knocking from door to door. Hello?? They are called pirated for a reason! It's akin to eating at a roadside stall and complaining that there's a fly in your soup.

  8. People who just ignore those tissue sellers at hawker centres and continue on as if they're invisible. Is it so difficult to just look up and say 'No thank you'?

  9. Why Singaporeans can still go to Sentosa every weekend and 'chill out' on the beach. What's there to do there? Swim among the waste discharged from the many ships parked out further in the sea? We are a sad bunch, us Singaporeans.

  10. The girl I saw on the news crying when she got her hands on the latest Harry Potter book. I mean it's a great story and all, but come on lah, it's just a fictional story! I didn't cry when the credits from Star Wars Ep. III started rolling!

No comments: