div>

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Old wedding pix

While clearing our stuff some time back, Penny and I found some of our old wedding photos. These were 4R-sized printouts of the same shots being used in our chunky photo album, which we seldom took out of its box to look at it anyway given the bulk of the tome.

It's hard to imagine we've been married for over 8 years now. Looking back and considering the shit we've gone through, I can only say that it's God's mighty grace that has kept us together for so long. Amen to that!

And the pix look damn 'obiang' now! But these don't look as bad as the indoor shots, at least we got to have our photo taken at the famous Katong 'Red House' bakery before it got torn down.

Also on hindsight, it was ultra silly of us to spend such a bomb on photos that we seldom take a look at. If my memory serves me right, I think we forked out something to the tune of $5ooo. Crazy! I suppose our only consolation is that at least we had a chance to be professionally photographed and that the pictures will stay with us for a long time to come, providing a good laugh every now and then...

No comments: