div>

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Where did January go?

Time flies. Really. One moment we're busy celebrating Christmas in church, then I got entangled in the whole Sharapova hoopla with the last minute promotion that we slapped together. Before I knew it New Year came and we were making resolutions and the usual nonsense (no countdown party though, we didn't even stay up to watch the cheesy countdown show on TV).

A few wasted parking coupons and some stressful weeks later, I find myself at the end of Janaury. Eagerly awaiting the nice break that is coming with the Lunar New Year, I wonder to myself where did January go? I'm sure February will fly by as fast and I'll be wondering the same thing four weeks later as I wish myself Happy Birthday.

My point? Time flies by whether we like it or not and it sucks. I always don't seem to have enough time to do all the things I'm supposed to.

And all my paperwork from December is still piled up in my 'In' tray.

No comments: