div>

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New secret weapon for my beautiful skin

What can say, I'm vain. Not in a psychotic 'Mirror, mirror on the wall' but in a metro-sexual kinda way. I'll have to admit - I love looking good! I tailor clothes when I went to HCMC (dirt cheap!), I spend hours looking at my hair everyday, I make sure my shoes are absolutely free of gunk before I step out of the house (the ladies ARE looking at your shoes when they look down and NOT anywhere else, gentlemen!).

Cue 2 weeks back, Penny came back with some FANCL products (didn't know they even amde biscuits!?). Naturally, I went into a fit as I know their stuff don't come cheap. She paid $20++ for a small little bottle of 'Washing Powder' - sounds like something you'd use on your washroom floor with.

But surprise, surprise, Penny's face actually looked more radiant about a week later. Of course, she'd been using the stuff dilligently. Point is, it made a difference. Even the old woman of my mother-in-law noticed the difference. So off we were back to FANCL and Penny decided I needed a bottle as well.

Apaprt from the 'washroom detergent', I ended up walking away with a bottle of moisturer too. Penny paid for them, so don't think I should complain.

If all goes well, I should be back in a couple of months time to restock. We shall see.

No comments: